Your loan approval is subject to the following conditions:
Your identity verification.
Satisfactory resolution of any of the following issues if they were raised in your credit report:
- Information indicating potential fraud or misrepresentation
- Information disclosed in the Application differs from information provided in the credit report
- An identity theft alert
- You have previously indicated a problem with your credit report
The following are not acceptable vehicles:
- Commercial vehicles and/or vehicles for business use
- Conversion or delivery, gray market, lemon law, salvaged or branded title vehicles
The seller/registered owner must be the same person.
All titled vehicle owners must be borrowers.
Your approval is limited to the collateral listed on the approval page.
Applicants must be 18 or over (19 if you're in AL or NE) and either a U.S. citizen or a resident alien (permanent or non -permanent) to apply for a loan.