How does "Save this Online ID" work?
Saving your Online ID means you don't have to enter it every time you sign in-only your Passcode. You get the same security, but with more convenience.
Sharing a computer?
Use a nickname
- If you share your computer with other Online Banking customers, nickname your saved Online ID so it's easier to recognize.
- In Online Banking, select the Help & Support and Edit saved Online IDs to add a nickname.
Don't save on a public computer
- Don't save your Online ID on a public computer like a library or airport. Your Online ID is stored on the computer.
Clear saved Online IDs
- To delete a saved Online ID before signing in, select Get help with your Online ID, then select Remove saved Online IDs.
- Or, delete a saved Online ID after you sign in. Select the Help & Support, then Edit saved Online IDs.
Remove saved Online IDs